Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Becoming Bulletproof

Check it out! Our book is ready. Its called "Becoming Bulletproof: An Uncommon Approach to Building a Resilient Body." 


Here is what Dan John had to say about it:



"I like clarity. I like to pick up a book or an article and come away with something...sometimes just one thing...that can impact my athletes or me. Tim's book, "Becoming Bulletproof," goes well beyond "one thing." I can simply tell you this, I was laying on the carpet within seconds of reading "preset" and I was doing the simple drills that Tim describes and I was amazed to feel and see the difference in my body in seconds. The book covers a lot of ground in an interesting "give and take" fashion. What Tim has done is linked the information you might find at FMS and Kettlebells and nutrition into a simple template which gives you enough room to still enjoy the process. In fact, Tim insists that you find time to play, not just train. This book is the link between a lot of other books that say "this" and "that," but don't tie it all together. Tim is the knot in the strength and fitness community."
            --- Coach Dan John, author of Never Let Go

You can check it out at: www.becomingbulletproof.net




No comments: