Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Got a new Kettlebell!!!!

I know, i'm the only person who could get so excited about another kettlebell. This is now ordinary kettlebell though, it's a DragonDoor, RKC 28kg. It's a pretty one too. It just sits there and begs to be played with. I love it.


Sadly, most of everything I said above is true. I did, however, by the kettlebell for a good reason. I got it to practice bottoms up pressing. I can easily bottoms up press the 24kg and I struggle to bottoms up press the 32kg with both hands on a good day. So, I bought the 28kg for a stepping stone. I played with it some today and yep, it's a stepping stone. A beautiful, black stepping stone with a handle.


Anyway, here is what i've been up to the last couple of days....


8/10/10
70 yard sprints: 1/2 speed x 2, 3/4 speed x 6. Did this barefoot in very wet grass. I do not like very wet grass...
Pull-ups w/ 20kg on my foot: 4 x 4 sets
Reverse Push-ups (back bridge) 10 x 4 sets
SLDL w/ 36kg: 5/5 x 4
Neck Bridges: 10 x 4


8/11/10
Double Snatches w/ 2-24kgs: 5 x 16 sets
Pistols w/ 24kg: 3/3 x 5 sets
Bottoms Up Press w/ 28kg: 4r/3l, 3r/4l, 3r/4l, 3r/3l, 5r/5l!!
I learned that the clean definitely makes the press when doing the bottoms up. Can you tell by the numbers???
Hand to Hand swings w/ 24kg: 50


That's about it. Have a good one.

No comments: