Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow.

I am a horrible blogger. I am always reminded of that when I remember that I have a blog... Things are going well. I have decided to come out of retirement as far as running goes. But not really. I have signed up to participate in a Rugged Maniac race. It's a 5k with obticles thrown in throughout the event. So I'm really not "running" as much as I am playing. Anyway, that is what I am up to; preparing for that.

Yesterday looked like this:
Carried a 90 lb sand bag on my shoulders for 80 yards then dropped and did 10 pushups. I repeated this 10 times.

Later I found an 80 yard hill that was pretty steep. I sprinted up the hill 10 times.

I also threw some of my battling ropes into a tree so i could practice climbing.

That is all i've been doing; playing around and goofing off. But I have to say, I'm having fun.

I'll try to be a better blogger!

No comments: