Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Geoff Neupert is trying to kill me!

For those of you who don't know Geoff, he is a big, strong man with a ton of knowledge and experience when it comes to training. Geoff has kind of been helping me with my own training and I've decided that he is actually trying to kill me. My sessions are short, sweet and inflicting I like the short and sweet part; it's the inflicting part that keeps getting to me. After only 10 to 15 minutes of kettlebell'n, I need a whole day (sometimes 2 days) to recover.

Ain't it cool? 10 to 15 minutes of pure effort, then a day of rest. Its that simple. Results? I'm leaner and stronger. And the best part is I get to eat more!

I wonder why so many people spend over an hour in the gym? I also wonder if those same people actually perform 10 to 15 minutes of pure effort inside that hour? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Geoff tried to kill me once too, so I can related. You must watch out for him. hehehe
Rock on
Mike N