Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to Reality

Vacations always seem so short. Especially when they are over and you go back to the real world. At least the memories will last for years, if not lifetimes. Maybe life is supposed to be about making good memories. 


Anyway, I was able to train while on vacation. And why wouldn't i be? Kettlebells are made to travel; they come with that nice handle made for carrying them wherever you wish to take them. That and you can run sprints as long as you have space to run...


This week, my back to reality week, is also my deloading week. Time to back off a bit. 


So, today this is what I did:


Dbl kettlebell snatches with 16s: 10 x 8
Cross body, bottoms up pistols w/ 16kg: 3/3 x 5
1/2 kneeling waiter's press w/ 24kg: 3/3 x 5


Then, I practiced handstands and neck bridging throughout the day. 
Today, I held a handstand for about 4 to 5 seconds! No walls, in the middle of the room. Its a start....








No comments: