Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do these kettlebells make me look fat?

Cause I'm getting heavier! 5 lbs heavier anyways... I weigh 168 lately. My kettlebell sessions have been making me more hungry. Eating is good.

It has been a good week or two since I last posted. I celebrated my 13th year of marriage to my perty, hot wife. And, I now have a 6 year old little man. My boys are growing up!

Training has been going pretty well. Still playing with the moves I want to get better at like the bent press and the pistol. Here is a look at what i've been up to:

7/6/10
TGU w/ 24kg 3/3
SLDL w/ 2 24's: 5/5 x 10
Bent Press w/ 32kg: 5/5 x 6 sets - felt thick after doing these!

7/8/10
TGU w/ 24kg: 3/3
Snatch w/ 32kg: 5/5 x 12 sets
BW pistols: 5/5 x 6
Hand stand pushups: 5 x 6

I've been doing 70 yard sprints over the last week. They feel really good. Except for the fact that they are much longer than 40 yard sprints!

That's it for now. Have a good weekend.

No comments: