Friday, November 2, 2007

The Road I'm On

Nothing exciting to report, staying with the Power to the People Plan. I like it. I'm not tired and feel pretty fresh throughout the day. Here is the rest of the week's story:

Wednesday:
DL w/ 255 lbs x 5 reps
DL w/ 230 lbs x 5 reps
Side Press w/ 65 lbs x 5 reps
Side Press w/ 60 lbs x 5 reps
Naked Warrior Hanging Leg raises b/w sets = 4 sets of 5

Thursday:
DL w/ 260 lbs x 5 reps
DL w/ 235 lbs x 5 reps
Side Press w/ 70 lbs x 5 reps
Side Press w/ 60 lbs x 5 reps

Then PRACTICED long cycle clean and jerks with 2(16 kgs) x 15, 15, 15
these felt good, but they did get me a little winded...

Friday:
DL w/ 265 lbs x 5 reps
DL w/ 240 lbs x 5 reps
Bent Press w/ 75 lbs x 5 reps
Bent Press w/ 65 lbs x 5 reps

(i think the bent presses felt heavier than i thought they should...)

Now, I rest for a couple of days. Well, i'm sure i'll keep practicing my Z drills...

5 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Looking good Tim! Nice plan, you'll get stronger for sure!

Unknown said...

Franz, I know its simple but this is the "most honest" attempt i've ever made at PTP. I always end up over doing or training off of emotion rather than thought... But, there is hope for me! How are those Zerchers?

Taikei Matsushita said...

Far as I read, you're becoming one of those Sandows, Saxons, Hackenschmidts. Keep up the dead lifts !!

Franz Snideman said...

Oh and by the way...your DL is coming up man! Nice job!

Zerchers are going well. I like them..thanks!

Unknown said...

Franz, thanks for saying so, i feel like the poundages seem so small. Like i wish i was/could do heavier. but, i figured i would start somewhere where i could focus on clean, safe movements.