Monday, April 14, 2008

Simply Awesome

Well, I just finished the second half of the Z-health R-phase certification. It was awesome. The Z-health community is much like the RKC community. It's loaded with amazingly smart, gifted and giving people. This has been a wonderful adventure. Everything I have learned is (and has been) benefiting my own training as well as my client's.

One curious thing about the weekend: I did 3 days of Z-health, no real load bearing exercises other than about 10 total push-ups and 4 pull-ups for the entire 3 days, and my lats are so tired and sore. That amazes me. So I guess a push-up is not just a push-up...

Anyway, I look forward to training later this week once my body recovers. I'm worn slap out! Have a good one.

4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Congratulations Tim on finishing the R-phase of Z health. I hear only great things about it. I hope to complete it myself one day!

Unknown said...

Thanks Franz. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure you will love it. It seems to be right down your alley.

Franklin said...

Congratulations on your R-Phase Cert! This is in my future along with the RKC cert.

Since my Z-consult about three weeks ago I have had great success with snatches and MPs .. both of these used to cause intense elbow pain.

I have also seen solid progress in the rest of my training as well. I still get sore the day following a training session but diligent application of Z R-Phase drills makes it very manageable.

Unknown said...

Thanks Franklin. Z and RKC marry very well together. I'm glad your elbows are doing well. That is how I stumbled into Z. Elbows are good!