Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Counting down

The Z-health cert (R-phase) is coming up in 2 weeks. Getting excited/nervous/anxious. Hope i've been doing my exercises close to right. Can't wait to see what I'll learn. Excited about learning - never thought that would be possible back in high school. Anyway, I think i'll be ready.

Training:

Tuesday - 1/15/08
TGU's w/ 24kg: 5/5,5/5,5/5
Swings w/ 24kg: 15 sec on/15 sec off
20 sets of 10 = 200 reps.

Wednesday - 1/16/08
A1 - Pistols w/ 16kg: 3/3,3/3,3/3,3/3
Wow, where did those come from?
A2 - BUP w/ 24kg: 5/5,5/5,5/5,5/5
A3 - Pull-ups w/16kg: 4,4,4,4
Windmills w/ 24kg: 5/5,5/5,5/5,5/5
Later that day... Sprints! Ow, groin; found it...

See ya, bye!


4 comments:

Brett Jones said...

You will have a blast at R phase - say hi to Dr. Cobb and Kathy for me.
Nice pistols

Unknown said...

Thanks Brett, The pistols felt good and solid. Must be the Z. I will tell Dr. Cobb and Kathy you said hello. I hope to have a private session with them on the 4th.

Shawn Manning, RKC said...

I really wish I was going with you. Had to mortgage the house just to get to RKC...just kidding. Maybe Z will be next years big purchase. When you get through it maybe you can diagnose my left glute issue. Every time I go down for a pistol something pinches and I can't get back up. Right side is fine. Help me doc.

Unknown said...

Shawn, I wish you were going too. It would be fun. I'll try to help you, but i'm no doc. I couldn't even play one on TV...